Album with Big Foamiran Flower / Album i duży Kwiat z Foamiranu

hi :) I'm sharing with you today an album made with gorgeous Lemoncraft papers
and big foamiran flowers which I made as a brooch but it ended up on the album
as I think it fits there perfectly :)

Dziś pokazuję Wam albumik zrobiony z cudnych papierów Lemoncraft, 
z dużym foamiranowym kwiatem, którego wykonałam z myślą, że to będzie broszka.
Wylądował jednak na albumie gdyż pięknie mi śie tu wpasował :)







 And here is the flower before I sticked it to my album:
A tu kwiatek zanim przykleiłam go do albumu:



Foamiran, flower making products and many scrapbookingproducts
including Lemoncraft papers - 14 Craft Bar
Foamiran i wszystkie produkty do robienia kwiatków 
a także mnóstwo productów scrapowych, w tym papiery Lemoncraft - 14 Craft Bar

Thanks a lot :)
HUGS XX

10 comments

  1. Absolutely stunning as always Emilia. Love all the pretty pages.
    Hugs
    Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastyczny albumik :) a kwiatek- cała ozdoba :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magic! Sweet! Gorgeous!
    Graça Estitte.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous. I used to be such a primary color person, but now I'm loving the pastels and have been changing up my color selections for my cards. Thanks for the inspiration. Jan D., Florida, USA

    ReplyDelete

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!