Birthday Set

Hi :)
I'm so happy to be back on Scrap & Craft team :) 
I'll be much more often here this year :)
This time I'm coming with a set. It's a card & box for 50th birthday.
Most of products used you can find on virtual shelves at Scrap & Craft :)
I've used Lemoncraft - Tiny Miracles papers:



I hope you like it :)
I also have a little treat for you :)
10% off for all products when you make a purchase
in Scrap & Craft using code: Emilia at the checkout :)

Have a lovely weekend!! xx


 

 

3 comments

  1. Cudna! Uwielbiam kolorystykÄ™ Twoich prac :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous gift set!! Absolutely stunning!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!