For a friend :)

Hi :)
Happy Valentine's Day!!
It's so nice and sunny here in UK today :)
I hope you will have a wonderful day!
I'd love to share with you card I've made for my friend.
She loves pastel colors so the card is in soft colors.
All flowers of course are form Wild Orchid Crafts. 
Beautiful pink rhinestone, white cotton lace lace, vintage seam binding 
and brick chipboard die cut also available in store :)
Thank you :)

Products used from Wild Orchid Crafts:
BACKGROUND WALL CUTOUT  Model: GST-038
50 MIXED PASTEL TONE MULBERRY PAPER MAGNOLIAS Model: QVR-029
50 MIXED PASTEL TONE MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS Model: MKX-333
100 PINK MIST HYDRANGRA BLOOMS Model: MKX-695 
18 MIXED COLOR FLAT BACK RHINESTONE EMBELLISHMENTS Model: MKX-255
VINTAGE SEAM BINDING RIBBON - PARADISE AQUA Model: MKX-281

WHITE COTTON LACE Model: MKX-204

5 comments

  1. Wow, this is so gorgeous!! I love the colors and the papers!! The flowers are so beautiful!! Your friend will adore this!! I hope you have a happy Valentine's Day!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow What a stunning card I love the design and the colours are wonderful.

    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the lace and the chipboard looks great with this.

    ReplyDelete

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!